To add or remove users to an existing A5 Signature subscription:
- Login to AppExchange and click your name/photo icon in the top right, then “My Installs & Subscriptions.”
- Find A5 Signature app. Click drop down arrow to right of app subscription and click “modify subscription.”
- If you want to add more users, you would change user amount on existing subscription to total number of new users. For example, if you had 1 user and now want 3 more users, you would change the 1 to 4 total users. Or if you had 5 users and want to remove 1 user, you would change it to 4 total users.
- Click to save subscription with new amount of users.
- To assign or remove licenses purchased to your Salesforce Users, go to your Salesforce, then to Setup, and Installed Packages.
- Click “Manage Licenses” link next to the A5 Signature package.
- Add and remove users to the app to manage the licenses available.
- You can always return to AppExchange area to buy more licenses or less licenses.
- If you want to cancel your app subscription, you can review this article.